Wednesday, May 20, 2009 - sadier than eva : Err Knew Belorg

You have changed. Since you were appointed the job as the class chair, u hav become so bossy,. wads worse is that it only applies to me. Whats wrong, just becos i hav faults dont mean you can just pick on me. Seriously i have been playing Mr. Nice guy for very long alr, isnt it just fair that u treat me like the others?
I wont expect an apology, cos i dont care. I don't care anymore... you juz do what you wan and i m not going to bother about it. Seriously, I am tired of this already. I am out. Now, even if u r the only person in the world who i can tok to, i will never even speak.
Still, hopefully by the time u find this blog, this thing will be long over.
~sad


weiq blogged at 5/20/2009 10:51:00 PM


About

Wei Qiang



Links

2LYSTRA CLASS BLOG
cassandra
felicia
sarah
chingying
vivian
laura
s.xinyi
venus
peishan
MISS melvin
darien
jianchong




Tagboard











Credits

JIANCHONG! Image from Ningen Anime Wallpaper
Layout by Nadare