Tuesday, May 19, 2009
-
...
: Err Knew Belorg
Today was one of the worst day i have gotten... First, you had to scold me for being lame when i was just trying to make you talk( not forcibly). This was bad enough larh... Who do you think I am? Some guy like Atticus? tell u wad... not even close. U reprimand me for trying to cheer you up. Yes! I am of lower status than you. You are the chairman! You can do whatever you like. Why didn't i react. U think i didn't mind? NO. I was not bothered. This time you have really crossed the line. Even though I was in fault too, i felt that that was more to that.
Secondly, haiz... fell out with timothy again. He is the ultimate swearer, totally vulgar. He had to group with me for vball to (receive, set ,spike) could tell he was pulling a long face all the time. Did my ancestors offend yours? What is the problem. I think u might be thinking i suck at this but tell you wad. U were no better. Doing it on purpose or not i cannot tell. I could just tell that u bore a grudge on me for over a year. I just suan u a bit for "accidentally" spiking bad ball to me and you had to make the rest crappier than that. Can't you just let go. Or are you a primitive species(apeman) that can't even control your stupid anger! I just hope this clears up soon.>.<
dammit.
~very pissed
Labels: timothy, training
weiq blogged at 5/19/2009 08:04:00 PM